Friday, January 12, 2007

Another week

Well, another week has passed. Happy to have Monday off for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. This week, I've done pretty well with the diet and exercise thing. Worked out Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and stayed on the diet. Thursday I was feeling really tired. Not sleepy tired, but gee I can't move my legs tired, so I didn't work out. I think part of it was not eating enough on Tuesday. Gee, never thought I would ever say that. LOL. I didn't get on the treadmill tonight, but I think I'll go do some pilates before golf comes on at 7pm.

I ordered some books with my $25.00 walmart gift card that I got from 'the piggy lords' aka my sister and brother-in-law. The books are Alias novels and the most recent Roberta Isleib Golf Mystery novel. I hope I get them soon. I think walmart is pretty slow this week. I also ordered some Globe Trekker dvds and they were just shipped yesterday. That seemed slow too but this is the first time I've ordered from them so it might be prompt service for them for all I know.

I got Phoebe a little squeaky toy from the Around the Farm store before Christmas. She loves that toy. She plays with it a lot.

No comments: