Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's freezing!

I hate winter. And it's going to snow tomorrow and into Friday. At least I have friday off.

I have been losing about 2 pounds a week on my diet and exercise program. I didn't work out tonight because I went to the store.

I dug out my mom's old humidifier and I have it on in the living room. We only ever used it a couple of times. I think I know why. It shoots out cold water and it's loud. But I'm hoping it helps my headache, my stuffy nose, and the static in my hair. But I have a suspicion that my headache comes from the need for sleep. By Thursday I am usually dead tired and I tend to get headaches.

I read in a magazine that you can replace the eggs, oil and water in a standard box cake mix recipe with a 12 ounce can of soda. I'm going to try it with diet soda. Wonder how it will work. My mom says she's going to try it too.

No comments: