Saturday, January 20, 2007

Finally

I finally got the books I ordered from walmart.com. Haven't sent the complaint email yet.

Went to mom and dad's today. Mom tells me that dad walks off every calorie he ingests because he thinks that will make him lose weight. I explained to him that he has destroyed his metabolism by doing that and his body will hold on to every ounce he has because it thinks it's starving. Mom says now that dad is thinking of eating some calories that he won't work off. That's good.

I worked out today. Did a little extra since I missed two days this week.

I parked my car at the main road today, anticipating some snow accumulation between now and Monday morning. The latest weather forecast I saw on the web says it should stay above freezing so the driveway should theoretically stay pretty clear, but who knows what the weather will really do.

No comments: