Saturday, January 13, 2007

Water, Water Everywhere and Not a Drop to Drink

Isn't that how the saying goes? Well, that's what my parents are experiencing right now. Dad came up today while I was lounging in bed not trying to end my morning nap and said that he and mom don't have any water. Something may be wrong with their pump. I gave them a jug of water mom got a few years ago during the big ice storm. While dad was here he cut Steffi's nails (they really needed it), took Phoebe for a walk, cleaned out my gutters, and got some meat out of the deep freezer (they have half a pig down there I think).

How can water be everywhere? Well, it's been raining for over 24 hours. Our county is under a flood warning.

As I said, I took a nap this morning. Worked out this afternoon and after watching an episode of Rick Steves' Europe, I took another nap. The diet's been going pretty well.

No comments: