Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Hate Snow!!!

We got about four inches total here today. After the first three fell, I went out and shoveled much of my quarter of a mile long driveway. I was so sore and tired after that that I couldn't do the whole driveway. Plus, it was still snowing while I was out, so what part of the driveway I cleared was quickly covered over again. But I figured that it would be much easier for the upper 30s temperatures to melt off one ince rather than 4. I still don't think I'll be able to drive up the drive way tomorrow after work. Wednesday is supposed to be another day in the upper 30s or low 40s so maybe I'll be able to bring my car to the house. I parked it at the main road on Saturday in anticipation of the snow. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to the grocery store on Wednesday and bring the groceries in by car instead of carrying groceries up the driveway. I sent an email to mom telling her that if dad got bored tomorrow he could come up and work on the driveway. Interestingly, she didn't email me back. LOL.

No comments: