Saturday, January 06, 2007

Since Monday

Let's see what all's happened lately.

I emailed HP Tech support about my printer. The text wasn't printing but pictures were. They tried to help but I think ultimately, the problem is my black ink cartridge.

I finally took down my Christmas Tree today. Phoebe got to go for a walk today. I'm cooking a turkey for Steffi and tomorrow I'm going to have to cook for me.

Tuesday and Wednesday I got on the treadmill and stuck to my diet. Thursday and Friday were golf tv days so I didn't get to work out.

I spent some money a little while ago on internet shopping. I got the $25.00 gift card from my sister and brother in law so I ordered some books with it, then I ordered some Globetrekker dvds using my prepaid credit card. They are really good dvds to play when I'm on the treadmill.

Yesterday I got to see some of the Matt Lauer Anniversary celebration on the Today Show. That was pretty good.

Golf season has begun in America and I'll be spending a lot of time posting on my Even Par Round blog.

No comments: