Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cold, cold, cold

It's supposed to get really cold these next few nights and days. I hope the cats will be ok out there. I would let them in, but they won't stay. They will stay for a while and then want outside again. Plus, if Fritz knows the cats are in the family room, he will bark and scratch at the door. I also hope my water doesn't freeze.

Today, I washed the couch cover. I also took my two Sunday naps. I made ground turkey breast sloppy joes. I don't know if it will taste good since I still have meatloaf to eat. But at some point this week, I will start on the sloppy joes.

I got out my checkbook and bank statements to balance my check book. I hadn't done that for about three months. I had much of it all written down, but getting the running balance I always leave for when it becomes a big enough job for me to do. I did notice that my ISP didn't take December's payment until sometime in January. Usually they take the money at some point in the month in which it's due. But they didn't take any money in December.

No comments: