Thursday, February 01, 2007

Yummy

I baked the soda cake tonight and tried a piece of it. It was warm, chocolatey and gooey. I used a sheetcake pan and only baked it at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. If it's cut into 12 pieces, then there are about 180 calories in one serving, but since I used a sheetcake pan, I cut it into 24 pieces, halving the calories. I put the whole thing into the freezer to make it easier to get out of the pan and into ziploc bags.

It turns out I might actually be able to go out tomorrow. I would really like to get to the bank and get some money. I'll just have to wait and see what the weather does tonight and tomorrow. This morning, there was about 3/4 of an inch of snow on my steep driveway. I inched down the driveway in the car this morning and then drove a very slow 50 mph on the interstate to get to work. All the snow had melted away by afternoon. But don't let that fool you, it was still about 35 degrees out. Way too cold for me.

No comments: