Sunday, June 03, 2007

B-Day and other stuff

Mom claims she doesn't already have the present I got for her birthday. It is a 2 cd pack of gospel music. The cake was good. I had two pieces with chocolate low fat ice cream. The puppies had fun playing at mom and dad's. But when it was nap time, Winnie cried. I think she wanted her bed at her house. I don't think she wanted to sleep at her grandma's house. But she ended up napping some there. I've never had a dog to get homesick before. But then, Phoebe was the only other dog I've ever taken anywhere. All our other dogs have always stayed home unless they were at the vet.

So, I ate too much again today. But I did work out too on the treadmill. I plan to go back to the diet tomorrow too. And to work out. Tomorrow will be a long day. Before work, I have to go to walmart. After work I have to go to the post office to pick up a package and then to Around the Farm to get more no chew spray. At least I won't have to water the garden tomorrow. I did that tonight. It's not even my garden. It's dad's.

No comments: