Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yuck

Winnie and pj chewed more holes in this little white cabinet I have so I went out to the porch and got a box to get some cardboard to tape on the cabinet. The cabinet is one of those put it together yourself kind with a cardboard backing. Well there was something in the box. I poured it out and a little mouse plopped out. It appeared to be one of those plastic toy mice that the cat would play with. BUT, it had teeth, feet, and a round wirelike striped tail??? I don't remember any toy mouse having feet. Or tails like that. So, I threw this mouse outside into a black square planter that frames the big sink hole next to the porch. There was no way I was going to pick it up to see if it was a toy. I scooped it up onto the cardboard and carried it outside that way. Toy or not, it's gone now.

No comments: