Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bath Day

Since I decided I was going to clean my bathtub today, I thought I would bath Fritz and Steffi in there first. They needed baths. I got a lot of loose hair off of Steffi and Fritz smells better. Yesterday I cut fritz's hair. I thought he might be a little cooler with a trim. So, I cut his hair around his neck and his belly and his hind legs. He doesn't look bad, but I'm sure a professional groomer would cringe. Oh well, Fritz doesn't care what he looks like.

Winnie and PJ are still chewing up puppy pads. I use the no chew spray, but sometimes they just ignore it. And I'm running out of no chew spray. The farm supply store in town sells an off brand and I got some a few days ago. I'm going to have to go back.

I ordered a wire pen for Winnie and PJ last night. It's a 10 panel, 2ft wide, 2ft high pen. And I can add another pen to it later if I want it bigger.

Tomorrow is Mom's birthday. And it's Sunday which means it's my usual day to go visit her and dad. Winnie, PJ and I will be going tomorrow and bringing a present and a card with us. The only thing is, I think the present I got for Mom is also something I bought for them for Christmas. I'm putting the sales receipt in the bag with the present in case Mom wants to return it.

No comments: