Saturday, June 09, 2007

Pen

I ordered a dog pen for the puppies and it came yesterday. It was already assembled, all I had to do was set it up and I did that in the living room. Last night I had the puppies and Steffi in there and Steffi did pretty well considering. Today I had the puppies in the pen and Fritz was in the house. He barked and growled a lot. I might put him in the pen with the puppies in a day or two. Give him a few more opportunities to get used to them being in the pen before I do though.

And I got the harnesses for the puppies. They fit Winnie, but they don't fit PJ around the belly. She's still too small. I might have to put more velcro on them to cinch them up tighter for her.

Speaking of pens, I'm penned in, so to speak, here at the house. Dad bought more furniture he doesn't need at an estate sale and brought it up here. I don't know what's going on in his head, but he's bought tons of stuff over the last couple of months. There's more furniture in this house now than there was when he and mom lived here.

No comments: