Friday, May 23, 2008

Extended Holiday Weekend

I called in sick today and stayed home from work. So, my weekend has started early. I spent some of the day in bed and my dishes still haven't been washed but I'll get to it. I got the two books I ordered from Amazon.com and read the self hypnosis diet one. I skimmed the eyesight book. That guy writes with a lot of technical jargon. I listened to the hypnosis cd. I need to listen to it repeatedly, read the book repeatedly and try not to go to sleep while the cd is playing.

Tomorrow I go to the bank and the store. I was going to go to the bank next weekend but since I have Monday off too, I thought I would go this weekend while I have more time to be home. It's supposed to be really sunny and warm Saturday, Sunday and Monday so hopefully, I'll get to spend some quality time outside.

No comments: