Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Day

Today I felt like celebrating. It's the end of the month, tennis has been on tv all day, and the day wasn't a total washout - there were plenty of nice breezes and periods of no rain. I overate today and I'm drinking way too much pop, but that goes with celebrating.

I took the puppies out for a walk today. 35 minutes outside. They sniffed everywhere, pranced around the cat. PJ caught a butterfly three times and three times it escaped her. They like their walks. It's too bad I don't have much time in the evenings to take them out during the week.

I think it's finally going to warm up enough during the nights that I can take the plastic down off the windows and start having them open during the day. I need to get the fans cleaned up so I can use them.

This week the new Diana Palmer book was released. Fearless is its name and it's a pretty good book. I like the notion that the female lead had that the male love interest could have actually been the assassin sent to kill her. I'm getting really tired of every female lead of Palmer's books being an abused child with medical problems. Hopefully she will change it up with the next book. I wouldn't want to live in Jacobsville, Texas if all that child abuse goes on.

No comments: