Saturday, May 10, 2008

Healthy Eating Weekend is Extended

Since I'm also off Monday and Tuesday this week, I'm doing the healthy eating plan for all four days. I went to Walmart this morning for grocery shopping - their bagged lettuce was all slimy and wilted. I had to go to another grocery store to get it.

I've had the puppies out for a walk a few times this week. PJ really likes to go out and Winnie likes it once she's out. Monday is Homecoming Day - one year ago Monday I brought the puppies home from the seller's house. I think we are going to do a bit of celebrating tomorrow and Mom and Dad's house. Monday is also the day I need to go to the bank to take care of my cd. It matured today and I have ten days to cash it out.

Today I went out and walked outside for an hour. I was trying to get a tan and we don't have many sunny days when I'm off from work. I need to get a little more exercise this evening to try to offset the short little nap I got while I was laying on the couch with the dogs watching golf. The nap was only about 20 minutes so hopefully that didn't derail any weightloss. I'm still losing weight. I've got about 13 more pounds to go to get back to where I was in July 2006. Since November 9th, I've lost 23 pounds. And that is with all the holiday eating and just the usual, falling off the diet wagon eating.

No comments: