Monday, May 12, 2008

Healthy Eating Weekend Interrupted

Yesterday Sergio Garcia won a big tournament in the world of golf - so I celebrated with a bunch of food. Today, I went shopping and ate at the Pizza Hut buffet - this was a good buffet with plenty of food to choose from unlike the last time at the bad restaurant. I plan to get back on the diet tomorrow to keep my bagged lettuce from wilting.

Shopping - I bought two pairs of pants and two shirts that were on clearance at Walmart. I needed some new clothes. I bought a new pair of tennis shoes to wear when I go to the golf tournament in a couple of months. And I bought a jar of peanut butter. So, it's not as banned as the potatoes. My theory is that I wouldn't be craving peanut butter if I was getting everything I needed from my diet. I dug my measuring spoons out to try to control the servings. I went to the bank to redo my CD. I got a depressing rate of 2.9% for nine months.

No comments: