Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrrr...................

It's going to be pretty cold here the next few days. Single digits with below zero wind chills at night. I ran out some water just in case my pipes freeze overnight. And we are supposed to get some snow. I parked my Lumina at the main road tonight so I don't have to worry about trying to drive down my driveway. But there's a problem - my driver's side car door lock was frozen this morning. I hope I can get into the car tomorrow if I need it.

I've been using my new pilates machine every day since I got it. I didn't use it tonight because I walked up to the house and it put me behind in all my chores. So, I figured I would use what time I had to do my dishes, run out water in pans and storage containers, wash the dogs' bowls, and do a small load of laundry.

My internet connection is not behaving tonight. I try and try to connect and it won't let me and then when I do, they sever the connection for some unknown reason. They better get it fixed, whatever it is.

I was going to watch American Idol this week, but I saw some clips of that new judge and thought that I didn't want to see them argue that much more. The show is about the contestants, not the judges. So, I'm stuck watching QVC. Believe me, there isn't much of anything else on tv.

No comments: