Thursday, January 01, 2009

So Easy It Was Weird

I ordered the pilates machine last night from QVC. I dialed their number, there were no rings, and when the operator came on, she knew who I was without even asking me. I guess their computer system matched me up with my phone number. I didn't have to give them my Q number or my pin number. I can see why so many people order bunches of stuff from QVC. It's really, really easy to just put it on the credit card and not think about it.

I cleaned more in the back bedroom where the machine will go. And I rearranged some things in there. Hopefully it will work even though it will be sitting on the shag carpet. It's very low to the ground and I don't know if the carpet would get caught in the machine as it moves. I'll find out when I get it. It's being shipped to Mom and Dad's, as usual, and I should have it by the end of next week.

No comments: