Sunday, January 04, 2009

Last Day of Vacation

Well, today is my last day off. I go back to work tomorrow and my next holiday is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. It's a lazy day for me today. I went to Mom and Dad's this morning with the puppies. And when I got back, I took some laundry out of the dryer and rolled up some loose change. I also got on the treadmill for a half an hour. I'm doing pretty well with the exercise. I've worked out virtually every day since I've been off. And my diet has been pretty good too. No overeating. I'm not weighing myself so I don't know if I've lost anything. I'm going to go by how I look and fitting into my smaller clothes that I have in the closet.

I've been watching a lot of QVC while I've been off. There's a bunch of stuff that I could buy, but I don't need to buy. There's one more full hour of the Pilates show on QVC today and I plan to record it so I can watch it after I get my machine and watch it for inspiration and motivation.

No comments: