Saturday, January 03, 2009

No Nap Today

I spent half a day cleaning my bedroom. I even washed my curtains. I did three loads of laundry and have no idea where I'm going to put it all. It's not going back on the floor.

I read some of the posts on the QVC forums and I have to say I'm surprised there are so many unhappy people out there. Talk about people who need to follow "The Secret" and try to be positive and happy. I feel the need to speak up about a couple of the comments made on their forums: 1. I like Sandra Bennett. The reason she talked so much during the pilates show yesterday was because the other lady couldn't talk. 2. I liked the trip to Austria. Granted, in times of economic hardship, companies need to examine how they spend their money, but the trip to Austria was cool and since that guy is a host on the UK version of QVC, maybe the US QVC got some kind of a deal on the expense. 3. One of the subject titles was "Who cares about scrapbooking". Well, some people do and they deserve to have a chance to buy scrapbooking materials. I really don't like the shows about clothes of any kind. But I'm not going to post a 'get rid of the clothes' comment on QVC's message boards.

I have probably 10 to 15 shopping channels on my TV. I'm sure these unhappy posters have just as many. There's no one forcing them to watch QVC. There are other alternatives out there. Not to mention that some of these folks can turn the tv off and go to stores if they want to shop.

No comments: