Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tired of Doing Nothing

Work is making me tired. Not because I'm overworked. But because I can't work. The stupid computer program we use has printing limitations and this week, there's been at least 1.5 hours each day when I can't print what I need to print to do my job. You all don't know how tiring this is. The frustration of not being able to do anything really wears you down.

I need to apply The Secret to work. I should start doing that and see what happens. Things can only improve since The Secret works.

According to two internet weather forecasts, we could see 1 to 3 inches of snow tonight. According to the tv weather that Mom saw, we might get an inch. I'll find out tomorrow how much snow we did get.

I watched the Discovery Health Body Challenge last night and I was very disappointed to see the participants at a boot camp. I don't like the boot camp thing and think it doesn't do anyone any good to attend a boot camp or watch it on tv. It's unrealistic for those in the audience who can't just up and leave their families and their jobs to attend one and I don't think those who attend one could settle back into their lives after it's over and stick with their programs. I'm still going to watch it this week, but I wish they could go back to how the Body Challenge was done a few years ago - several weeks of watching the participants lose the weight. That way you feel a connection to them and it really does inspire you more.

My diet and exercise plan is going well. I'm following the I Can Make You Thin plan and walking in front of the tv for a half an hour every morning. I'm also doing some mat pilates every other day. I'm hoping I get my pilates machine soon. The delivery estimate was for today so hopefully I'll get it before the weekend. And then I hope I don't have any snow on the driveway and I can get it home.

No comments: