Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gardening by the Foot

Today I filled up two of my topsy turvy things. I have one more to go but no potting soil to put in it. So that one will have to wait. I also dug a couple of holes in my vegetable garden space for watermelon seeds. And I got some food for my roses and watered them tonight. I weeded some of that flower garden too.

I went out in the sun today and walked for over an hour total. Didn't get much of a tan even though the sun was out the whole time. But I'm working on it. I have tomorrow too.

Fritz is having trouble with the heat and his fluid problems. He coughs more and pants a lot. If he would drink more, it might help but as you know, he doesn't drink in the house.

I have a couple of fans going for him so he can be more comfortable.

No comments: