Sunday, April 05, 2009

Really Great Day

Today was a really good day - sunny and in the 70s. I went out and did some yardwork and then walked for about a half an hour.

I baked some biscuits for Mom and Dad to celebrate their anniversay/dad's birthday. They got them today and already ate some for lunch.

Yesterday, I stopped at a chocolate festival when I was out but didn't buy anything. I wasn't hungry enough to buy expensive chocolate.

I've got a four day weekend coming up at the end of the week. Yay!!

I got to see the Gordon Ramsey/Top Gear show this weekend. I taped it last Monday night but didn't get a chance to watch it until they replayed it yesterday.

Fritz has gotten about 15 ticks or more this past week. All of the dogs will be getting baths this weekend and Fritz will get drops. Winnie bites when I try to give her drops so she will just have to have baths more often.

I bought a cd this weekend. It's a Rick Springfield greatest hits cd. It's pretty good.

No comments: