Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tired Today

I stayed up late last night watching House Hunters so I was really tired today. And I had a headache. I also ate way too much. So, I've felt pretty much miserable most of the day.

Fritz has been coughing a bunch even with his pills. He got one last night around 9pm, when he first started coughing again, and he's been coughing just a bit ever since. Tonight he had his pill and his cough was like he'd never had a pill. So, I gave him extra.

My mini roses I planted look really nice out there in the flowerbed. And it finally rained today so they got a drink. I think I'm going to have to cover them one night this week. The temp might get down to around 34 degrees. I'm going to check out the price of mulch and I might go back to the store to see if they still have some roses in good condition. I think I can put a few more in the flowerbed.

No comments: