Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good Sunny Day

Today was a really great day. Bright sun, warm. I went out and walked to get a sun tan. I bought three mini-rose plants and planted them in the flowerbed. I washed the car this evening after the sun went down. I got back from the store around 8:20 or so and by 9am I was taking a nap. Before I knew it, it was noon. Who knew I was that tired? I did. I stayed up late watching House Hunters last night.

Fritz got sick Thursday. He ate parts of a dead animal that the cat wouldn't eat. Within a half an hour he was throwing up. I had given him his water pill before he threw up and after he threw up he was coughing really bad. So after about 45 minutes of his coughing, I gave him another water pill. I gave him his pills on Friday but I got worried that maybe I had overdosed him since he wasn't eating much and was just laying around with no energy. So, I didn't give him his pill this morning. And he hasn't coughed at all. He also ate this morning and this evening and had boundless energy, running all over the yard most of the day. I haven't given him his pill tonight either. I don't know what's going on with him, but I'm keeping my eye on him. Today, he was about to go through it all again. The cat had caught a mole and was eating it with Fritz waiting for his turn. I scooped up the left-overs and got rid of them before Fritz could get to them.

The phone company people weren't very impressive. They drove under the tree to leave me a note that said a phone line had been cut and was fixed now. Then they drove under the tree to leave. Apparently they had no issue with a tree resting on their phone line.

No comments: