Sunday, May 24, 2009

Meow

I may be getting a 5 toed cat. Mom and Dad seem to think that when their neighbor moves, she might leave the cats behind and one of them is a 5 toed cat with a torn left ear. I told mom and dad that I would take that one if it's left behind.

I used Resolve Deep Cleaning Powder carpet stuff today and discovered afterward that I'm allergic to it. I have to be, I've been sneezing my head off ever since. But, when I go outside with all of the pollen, I don't sneeze at all. So, I vacuumed twice and I have fans going trying to blow the Resolve dust out of my living spaces.

I took the puppies to see their grandparents today and just a bit ago I took them out for their walk.

I have some chores to do tomorrow, but hopefully they won't take too long and I can goof off some. Tonight I have to wash my car and then try out the touch-up paint I bought for it. Maybe after I wash it, I'll decide that I won't try the paint. I don't know. It's a lengthy process to use that paint.

No comments: