Sunday, May 31, 2009

This Weekend

I had no plans for any kind of chores or work this weekend. I don't remember doing very much either. I did my laundry today and I had to give Winnie and PJ a bath today because Winnie had acquired a tick and when I tried to pull it off she bit me. So, she got a bath and I got the tick that way.

I watched a lot of tennis and golf this weekend. I'm not happy that Rafael Nadal lost today. I now hope Roger Federer wins the tournament.

I followed the diet and exercise plan very well during the week, but yesterday and today, not so much. But I'll be back on the treadmill tomorrow. The diet, I can't say. I have to go to another office to work tomorrow and I might end up going out to eat.

I took Winnie and PJ out for a walk today and it took about an hour. I just couldn't get PJ to come in. Winnie wanted to come in very soon after going out. But PJ loves to be outside. Even with the honey bees buzzing around.

I read the new Diana Palmer book on Thursday. It's called Heartless. It was pretty good but it doesn't make me want to read it again. I don't know if that's a good sign. I do think it's time for a new hair color. I think the last three or four main female characters in her books have all had blond hair. Plus, the old - money-hungry model girlfriend who breaks up the hero and heroine tactic needs to be ditched. She uses it too often.

No comments: