Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nice Sunday

The sun came out today, even though it was still chilly. I took Winnie and PJ to see their grandparents. After we came home, I did some laundry, took a nap, and mowed part of my backyard with the reel mower dad got me from an auction. The kind of mower that doesn't have an engine. It works you to death because you have to keep going over the same spot to mow all of the grass. But I'm getting there. I had to scare off a groundhog one time today when I went out to mow. I also did my dishes. The bad part of the day - I bought a Kitchenaid mixer. I had been trying to talk myself out of it for a few months, but broke down and bought it today. Kitchenaid was running a special - a rebate that included a free attachment. So, at least I'm taking advantage of that.

I watched a lot of golf today and caught up on the tennis news. There are still some things I need to do around the house, but I have another three day weekend coming up so maybe I can do them then.

This facebook and Twitter stuff is taking a lot of my time. This is why I resisted signing up for them for so long. I hate being tied to the computer.

No comments: