Saturday, September 20, 2003

Greetings!
Welcome to my first post on my first blog. My friend keeps telling me I should do this blog because I am funny. I think she just wants me to stop emailing her. But anyway, here I am.

I chose the name for my blog after checking out the site www.spymuseum.org. Window Dressing is spy talk for: ancillary materials that are included in a cover story or deception operation to help convince the opposition or other casual observers that what they are observing is genuine. I figure most of my comments here will be ancillary. I hope to post comments about my life, my favorite tv shows, political happenings and other things I'm interested in. And I hope to post frequently, however I'm not as internet dependent as some people I know. Right now I only have one internet friend, but with any luck, someone else will find and like this blog and then I'll have two. So, thanks for checking in and please come back soon.

No comments: