Thursday, May 05, 2005

Didn't walk again today. I knew if I missed a day I'd be in trouble. Oh well, hopefully Saturday I will return to the treadmill.

Last night's Alias was too exceptional for words! Jack and Sydney's scenes together were outstanding, stupendous, monumental. You name it. As if I didn't need another reason to love Jack. Although there are a couple things that keep bothering me about the super-secret APO headquarters and such. One, why don't they screen for electronic devices when someone enters the headquarters? Nadia has been walking around transmitting everything people say to evil Elena and no one's the wiser. Security is very lax at this facility. Two, Nadia can bring home a laptop that has direct access to the most top secret information in the entire world???? Again - tighten security people!!! JJ Abrams really should think about this.

No comments: