Monday, May 09, 2005

Finally! Sometime last week, I bit the inside of my lip accidentally. I have been suffering in pain since then because it just wouldn't heal. I'm thinking it had something to do with all the little sugar candies I've been eating at work. You know how they say that diabetics have problems with wounds healing? Well, I was thinking that maybe all that sugar around that sore spot just wasn't letting it heal up. So, this weekend, I went off the sugar and sloshed around warm salt water in my mouth every few hours. Finally, I think it's healing up. I can finally eat solid food again!! Yay! This weekend's diet was not a good one. Scrambled eggs, cake (yes there was sugar in the icing, but I sloshed the saltwater afterwards) and not so crispy french fries. Soon, I am hoping to eat the tomato I bought Friday night at the grocery store. My regular diet is sorely lacking in vegetables. Like, no vegetables at all.

No comments: