Thursday, May 12, 2005

Today was a horrendous day. Too much to explain and I've already explained it a couple times today to various people, so I'm skipping it here. Luckily, it was nothing too bad and not so much directly related to me, but still it was a tiresome day. I'm glad I took tomorrow off.

No treadmill today. I need to rest my feet. And besides, all the fitness magazines say you're supposed to rest a couple times a week. It's also free food day, a day in which I'm supposed to allow myself to eat whatever I want. Well, I've modified that slightly - I allow myself to eat low fat pizza (like lean cuisine or healthy choice).

Last night's Alias episode was very good. It really made you feel an emotional attachment to Sloane and made him a sympathetic character. Which means by the end of the season, he will be evil again. And Sydney and Jack had some good moments. I wish she wouldn't get mad at him so much and try to understand his spying nature a little more.

Jeans report - those jeans that I finally managed to fit into - they are now loose on me. Well, my idea of loose is probably how they are supposed to normally fit, but they felt awkward all day.

No comments: