Saturday, May 07, 2005

Yesterday, Jo and Julie T ran out of gas on their way to training. They called work a little before 8 am and got me. I was the only one there at that time. They asked if I would come and get them so they could get some gas and take it back to the van. But they also said, "Don't tell anyone!" They were afraid they would get teased. Which, of course they would. Charlotte came in around that time so I found her and said,"I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but I'm telling you, Jo and Julie ran out of gas and they need me to come get them." I wasn't about to leave work without telling someone where I was going. So, I made three trips on the interstate before 8:30am yesterday.

After work, I went shopping. I bought two pairs of shoes, one for the treadmill and one for everyday wear. I also got a new water dish for Steffi. Then at Krogers, I bought a cake for Mothers Day for mom.

Last night I watched the Lee Ann Womack concert on CMT. I am almost convinced to by a Greatest Hits CD of hers if there is one. I am really tired of the "I Hope You Dance" song, but some of her others are pretty good. Her new cd is apparently mostly tear jerker songs. They made her cry when she was singing them last night. Then before I went to bed, Dad was flipping through the channels and landed on MTV and the music of the band Garbage. I am almost convinced to get one of their cds. I'm betting it would be a good treadmill cd.

No comments: