Friday, May 13, 2005

I'm home from work today. Yay! It's nice and sunny outside. I plan to go out in a little bit with the dogs. I just finished up with the treadmill a few minutes ago. Today's results: 48 minutes 39 seconds; 2.75 miles and 354 calories. There isn't much on tv during the week. I would like to see Samantha Brown's Europe show on the Travel Channel, but Mom seems to be watching tv every time it's on. I did watch this show about the International Spy Museum on the Travel Channel this morning. Check out the link in the green box for more info on the museum. Tonight is the last episode ever of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. I can't wait to see how the show ends. But it will be sad knowing there won't be any new episodes. Hopefully the cast will all get new jobs in prominent shows so I can see them again. I still think any of them would be great additions to Alias.

No comments: