Sunday, April 22, 2007

Only One Nap Today


I only took one nap today, when I could have taken two. But it was sunny outside and I didn't have that horrible headache, so I went out a few times and walked around in the back yard. Steffi and Fritz went out every time with me and then they would come back in and sleep for a long while.

I made doggie crackers for them today. I found a recipe on the internet and tried it out. I would call them cookies, but there's no sugar in them, so I'm thinking they are crackers. They're peanut butter flavored. Fritz and Steffi really seem to like them, which is good because there's a bunch. I have some dough in the freezer that I can use next time.

I did some laundry today and washed my dishes.

I also took a couple of pictures of the glider I painted yesterday and emailed them to Mom so she could see what she was missing by not coming up to check it out. I told her that one day I'll come home and it will be gone - Dad will have come up and taken it to his house now that it looks good. LOL

No comments: