Saturday, April 07, 2007

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In five weeks I'm bringing home two cute female puppies!!!! One is a short haired white with black spots and a little bit of brown and the other one is a longhaired white with black spots. I'm so excited. I hope the lady remember those are mine and doesn't try to sell them again. LOL. She said I'm welcome to call her and come see the puppies anytime before they are ready to go so I will probably go see them again just so she remembers that they are mine.
As for the lady and her business - she sells all kinds of dogs. She had schnauzers, poodles, yorkies, Boston terriers, Pomeranians, weiner dogs, min pins, and boxers. She had a bunch of dogs in the house but she also had two outbuildings with dogs in them. I only got to see inside one of the buildings. The house smelled clean and the two puppies I picked came from the house. The building that had other Chihuahuas in it smelled, but so does my house with its 30 year old carpet so I wasn't too worried about that. She had 4 litters of Boston terriers. She said that they all decided to get pregnant at the same time. Heehee. She had a really adorable 2 1/2 pound chi female but I was afraid Fritz would jump on her by accident and hurt her. She would wag her tail and kiss me all over. Then the woman had one female with a medical problem - part of her intestine was bulging. She said surgery to fix it was about $200.00 so she would sell that one for about $150.00 but I didn't want to start out with a challenge. I wanted healthy puppies to start with. Dad though said I should have gotten that one. The building I was in where I saw the terriers and poodles and some of the Chihuahuas was built with little doggie doors so the dogs could go out and play in a fenced yard. It was warm in there too.

No comments: