Sunday, April 01, 2007

Weekend Notes

Let's see - what's been going on this weekend? Yesterday, I got up at 5am, as usual, and fed the dogs and cats, washed my hair and got ready and went shopping at Krogers and Walmart. I like this shopping early thing. I was home by 8am. I bought some green spray paint to paint the metal glider I have here at the house, but it started raining and it's been raining pretty much all weekend so I didn't get to do any painting. I did work out yesterday but I also ate both pop tarts that come in the package, not just one like I normally do. So, I don't know if I managed to do any good yesterday with the diet/exercise thing. I watched golf and tennis yesterday and today, made more low fat chili for this week's suppers (I pour it over lettuce and make taco salads), did some laundry. This morning I went to mom and dad's and took their mail, the newspapers, and dad's birthday present. His birthday is today. Then I came home and ate lunch, worked out, and while it was sunny, I went out and walked trying to get a tan. That lasted about 20 to 30 minutes, then it clouded up again. It's raining again now. I had to take the tv off the satellite and use my regular antenna. Luckily, both tennis and golf are on network stations today.

I'm getting anxious about the puppy project. I decided to wait to see what happens with this local lady whose dog is supposed to be having puppies. The lady said she would call mom or me when the puppies were born. Well, it should be any day now I think. If I don't get puppies from her, then I think I might go back to the pet store. There's another person who is selling puppies - there's a website for that person, but I don't know if there will be any females left by the time I find out if the local lady is a go or not. I will get at least one puppy from somewhere, but my parents talked me into two and I've been making plans for two.

No comments: