Friday, April 27, 2007

This Week Has Flown By

What's been going on here? I made some cheesy biscuit treats for the dogs tonight. Another recipe I found online. I ordered ink and photo paper for my digital camera printer the other day. Walmart isn't carrying supplies for my printer anymore. I also ordered the first Princess Diaries movie. Walmart doesn't have that either at the store. And I got a 2007 Rafael Nadal calendar. Plenty of good pictures to admire. I've pulled mroe ticks off of Fritz. This year is going to be really bad when it comes to bugs and pests. Tonight I put some flea/tick drops on Fritz. I hope it helps.

I'm hoping to see the puppies tomorrow. I want to try to go early, but dad just has to go to an estate sale. There will be plenty of estate sales in the future to go to. But only a couple more times to visit the puppies before I bring them home.

Despite the weather people calling for rain every day this week, I got to go out and enjoy some good weather 4 out of the 5 weekdays.

No comments: