Saturday, June 07, 2008

What a Week

Wednesday, lightning struck at work. I could hear the lightning crackling as it ran through the ceiling. Thursday, we had no computers so I did as much goofing off as I could and then left at 1pm. I came home and changed into some jeans, got my grocery money and went to walmart to do my weekly shopping. Friday, I went to Krogers after work and now on Saturday, I don't have to go anywhere. Yay.

This morning I took the plastic off the windows, washed the windows with spic n' span, vacuumed the family room, did a load of laundry.

I was hoping to watch the Women's French Open final, but Dinara Safina didn't start too well, so I'm watching golf. I'll keep up with Safina's score online and decide if I want to tune in later.

It's going to be another really hot, sunny, humid day today.

No comments: