Saturday, June 14, 2008

Following the Program

Well, so far I've been following the "I Can Make You Thin" program. I listen to the hypnosis cd every day (if you can call falling asleep to it listening) and I'm following the four golden rules. My diet hasn't changed all that much since I was eating mostly what I wanted before. But I am slowly adding a few things in here and there. I bought a Totino's Pizza and ate 1/4 of it for dinner one night - the rest was cut into pieces and put in the freezer. And I now have biscuits and real Parkay margarine in the house. I'm not going overboard with the eat anything you want philosophy until I've followed the rules for a few weeks. This past week I've been wanting poptarts but instead of telling myself that I can't have them on my 'diet', I told myself that I couldn't have them until grocery store day when I would buy them.

Today I've been busy. I went grocery shopping, did some laundry and I cleaned my car up. I'm thinking of buying a new car. Dad and I will be going car shopping next Friday. So, I tried to get some of the dirt, grass and little rocks out of the floorboards and cleaned the inside of the car. I took most of my stuff out of the car in case I do find a car to buy. I really have no idea what car shopping will bring. If it's anything like purse shopping, I'll spend months putting it off because I won't want to spend the money.

Well, it's cooled off a bit toward the end of this week. Thank goodness. I like summer, but it's not summer yet.

I've also made an appointment with my eye doctor for next Friday. I want to get a new pair of glasses. I'm tired of the scratches and smudges on these. If I end up finding a car I want Friday, I will have to get all the paperwork done and the insurance transferred quickly so I can make my appointment. Or else dad will have to leave me at the doctor's and finish everything and then come back for me.

No comments: