Saturday, June 21, 2008

Off the Program Today

Today, I sort of went off the I Can Make You Thin program - the program where you eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full and eat and enjoy only the foods you really want. I ate about 9 inches of a 12 inch sub this morning after I got back from town. I'm pretty full right now. But I'm trying to avoid eating anything else until I feel hungry again. That's the beauty of this program. It starts all over again the next time you're hungry. It isn't like a calorie or point counting diet where if you go over calories or points by noon, you feel like you've just blown the whole day and you might as well keep eating.

Other stuff going on: Steffi's not doing well. She didn't eat last night and would only eat a little bit of catfood this morning. Her poo was runny and gelatinous. Winnie, PJ and Fritz are all okay. I have Monday off. Sometime while I'm off this weekend I have to dye my hair. I think I'll try to get Mom to cut my hair tomorrow. And I think I'm going to do some pruning of the weeds and bushes that are growing into my driveway. Since I have the new car, I don't want it all scratched up. Dad is supposed to do some of that pruning when he comes up to dog-sit at the end of July.

No comments: