Sunday, June 29, 2008

A New Experience

Winnie has been going around whining and today she tore up the foam pad that is her dog bed and she's now laying in the dog carrier. I think she's experiencing the nesting aspect of false pregnancy. These dogs have not been on schedule with that kind of thing, both waiting well into their 10th month or later for their first heat.

Winnie dug and dug on the couch today at Mom and Dad's. While there today, I got mom set up with my XM radio account online. I can't listen online here because I have a dial up connection, but she has DSL and she can listen to the radio. At least for the three month free trial that I have for buying my car.

I'm still following the I Can Make You Thin system. I've been on it 100% this time for about 4 days. I got some exercise today. Thanks to how much I like my car, I now go outside to look at it. While I'm out, I walk around it and get some exercise. I'm talking something like a 40 minutes walk. I listen to the hypnosis cd that came with the book every day. I don't know if I'm being hypnotized or if I just fall asleep. I do always wake up to the cues on the cd, which makes me think I might have been hypnotized. But the man's voice gets louder as he counts you awake, so it could just be that he just wakes me from my nap.

Stimulus Package Money - don't believe that letter they send you that says you should receive your payment on such and such date. I didn't get mine when they said I would and I know of another person who didn't get theirs and it has been a while. As usual, the government is lying to the public. I imagine it's just us non-direct deposit folks who are being discriminated against.

No comments: