Monday, June 30, 2008

A Mixed Bag

Both good and bad today. First the bad: work sucked. Hateful woman at work couldn't find anything wrong with my work so she had to make up a new rule that never existed before. I keep hoping she will apply for another job and leave. I don't mind if she wins the lottery. I just want her to go away. If she leaves and never has another minute of sadness, stress or strife in her life that's great.

Now for the good: Apparently it was the dealership who put the wrong sticker on the plate. I had a message on my answering machine tonight when I got home from work from the dealership. I called them back and apparently they put the wrong sticker on the plate. The woman I spoke to is going to mail me the right sticker. I don't know if my email to the DMV was what prompted this. The plate was mailed to me from the dealership. I was curious about why the dealership would send me my plate, but I just thought they were forwarding it on from the DMV to me. I didn't know they put stickers on the plates before sending them out.

I bought a door mat this morning at walmart to put beside my driver's side door here at the house so I can wipe off my shoes before getting into the car. And I plan on buying brushes to keep in the roadmap slots in the doors so I and my passengers can wipe our feet before getting into the car when we are elsewhere. And no, I'm not obsessed. Really.

And I got my stimulus check today. Yay! I was going to have to write a check for cash later this week but now I can just cash that.

No comments: