Saturday, February 07, 2009

Finally Driving to the House

I finally drove up to the house Thursday evening. I decided that since we weren't going to get any more snow, I would drive up to the house. I slid around some and as usual, the neighbor's dogs chased me, but I made it. It's nice driving to and from the house for a change. And it's really nice to have warm temperatures. We were in the 40s I think yesterday and today we were in the 50s. We are going to have 50s and 60s this week. Yay!!!

I ate way too much today. But I'm getting back on the diet and exercise plan either tomorrow or Monday.

I made a little quilt today for Winnie and PJ. It has little dog bones on one side and Care Bears on the other. I broke my sewing machine while making this quilt. It won't sew in reverse now. Winnie doesn't know if she likes it or not. I put it in her little hidey-hole and she wouldn't lay there. So, I had to get it back out and put it back on the couch. She'll get used to it.

Fritz was coughing a little bit today. I gave him over the counter worm medicine and after the third treatment, he was doing very well. This morning he coughed some (during the dogs' 3am play time while I was trying to sleep) so I gave him some herbal worm medicine I have. Not the first kind that really gave him a bad cough, but the second kind I got in the mail. He hasn't had any bad reactions from that yet. But I didn't give him a second dose tonight. I thought I would only do one dose a day for a while and see how his cough gets.

Tomorrow the puppies get to visit their grandparents. They missed their trip last week because of the weather. They will be so excited when I start sacking everything up to go tomorrow.

No comments: