Friday, February 13, 2009

Shopping

I went shopping today. Went to all of the stores I can't go to at 7am on Saturday mornings when I usually do my shopping. Found a dime on one parking lot. Found two Diana Palmer books I didn't have at the GoodWill store. Got some candy I didn't need at about three different stores. I also bought another Cat cube - a foam rubber padded cube that cats sleep and play in. I have a feeling I might be saving the lives of some of my parents future kittens (if the mama cat has them) by taking a few of them home with me when they are old enough. So, I thought I would get another bed for them to sleep in so they would have to share with Lapcat. And if I don't get the kittens, then I've got a backup for Lapcat in case anything happens to her cube. They will of course be outside cats. Maybe they will be mole-catchers. Lapcat sure isn't.

I tried to clean my dining room carpet today and my machine won't even spit out water now. It stopped spitting out soap a long time ago but it was spitting out water the last time I used it. So, I ended up wringing out a wet towel over the floor and then sucking the water up with my machine.

I've been pretty exhausted lately. Along with some other suspicious symptoms. So, after some reading on the web, I've diagnosed myself with thyroid issues. I got some herbal supplements to see if that might help.

Fritz is still coughing some. Not as often or as bad as he used to. He was due for a second round of worm medicine in a couple of days but I started giving it to him tonight instead. It's a little early but it can't really hurt.

No comments: