Saturday, February 14, 2009

Not as Tired

I wasn't as tired today as I have been. But then I didn't do a lot in the way of exercise today either. I dyed my hair (a lot of sitting and waiting), I gave Winne and PJ a bath, I read two romance novels, parts of other books, played with my Laptop (I found that I do have a program for copying dvds but it still won't work with my MP3 player that plays video. The mp3 player will only use WMA format), and drove down to the mailbox to get my mail. I was going to walk but it was spitting ice/snow and I didn't want to risk getting caught in bad weather. So, I drove and then it stopped precipitating (snowing, icing, whatever it was.)

I've been taking the herbal thyroid stuff so maybe that's helping.

The two books I read today are two Diana Palmer stories I haven't read before. They were pretty good. Not tied into any other of her books. I'd never heard of these characters before.

My butt and legs are a bit sore though from sitting around with dogs on my lap for hours. First, PJ, then Winnie, the PJ again, then Winnie, then PJ .... you get the idea.

No comments: