Sunday, February 01, 2009

Warm Today, But I Still Have Snow

My driveway didn't completely melt off today. I still went to the store. I walked down to my car and then after I got finished with Walmart I called mom and asked if dad would drive me up the hill when I got finished with the other shopping I had to do. Mom said 'of course dad would love to do that.' LOL. So, I picked up dad and he drove me up the hill. The neighbors' dogs chased us and we slid all the way up the hill. Before we got there dad said repeatedly, "you can drive up the hill." Hah! So, I gathered up the mail and stuff that I had to take to mom and dad's and dad and I left and went back to his house. Dad made over Winnie, PJ and Fritz while I put some groceries away and changed into comfortable sweats. They just love it when he comes to visit.

I parked the car back down at the road when I came home tonight and walked up. Dad said, "it should be melted off, you can drive up tonight." But I was concerned about all of the ice I might have to deal with tomorrow morning. So, I'm walking.

Dad says Fritz has hairballs. He might. These are the most sheddingist dogs. I'm running out of hairball remedy cat treats so I had to order some from the internet. I tried to find them in town and no one had them. I also ordered some puppy pads from the web since walmart isn't carrying the really good quilted ones.

No comments: