Monday, January 02, 2006

Today

Today I got back on the diet and exercise program. I worked out and cooked some chicken to eat this week for dinner. I did a lot of other things too. I cleaned the dining room carpet. I hand washed a couple of shirts. I did a load of regular laundry. I took Mom and Dad's share of the cake up to their house. They weren't home.

I have to get all my stuff together for work since I have to go back tomorrow.

The weather people are saying we might get some snow by Thursday. So, I made a grocery list and I guess I'll be going to the store before then.

I downloaded the AVG free anti-virus program from the internet today. Afterward, my computer wouldn't connect to my ISP's email. I don't know if it's because of the AVG thing or something else. I'll give it until tomorrow evening and if I'm still having trouble with the email, then the AVG program is history.

No comments: