Friday, January 27, 2006

Walmarting

I shopped at Walmart this morning. April and I decided we needed food today so I bought some chocolate covered pretzels this morning and took them in to work. They were very good. I still have some left. I snacked on them all day though. Oh well, I just ate a bunch of cookies too. Anyway, I did very well at Walmart this morning telling myself that I didn't have the money today to buy the things I saw and wanted. They had beaded curtains that I have wanted for a while. They had high threadcount sheets that I would really like to have. I bought 400 threadcount sateen sheets from Krogers last week. They are very nice for Queen sized. I have a full sized bed but April and Julia both swear you can still put queen sized sheets on a full sized bed. And it seems to be working for me too. Back to the walmart story - I was doing well at not spending money until I came upon the Rock Star INXS dvd. I just had to have that. I watched some of it tonight and it's very good. I will have to watch the rest of it eventually.

Speaking of dvds, I think I need to clean the dvd player I use when I'm on the treadmill. The sound keeps cutting out on my dvds. I'm hoping it's just the dvd player needing cleaned and not a problem with my dvds.

No comments: