Saturday, January 07, 2006

Update

It's been a while since I've posted. You can blame the Golf Channel for that. I watch it all the time now that I have it on the satellite dish. It's on now and I'm learning so much about some glove you wear to keep your golf swing in check. Not that I play golf or anything, but I've waited over ten years for access to the golf channel and now that I have it, I'm watching it. LOL!

Anyway, I've been working out and I got back on my diet Monday. I worked out every day except Friday. Friday I went off the diet to eat peanut butter fudge and chocolate cake. The cake didn't have frosting though. This is leftover stuff from Christmas that I froze. I still have some in the freezer and eventually I will get it all eaten.

We've been really blessed so far this winter season with virtually no accumulating snow (knock on wood). Hopefully the rest of the winter will be mild.

I finally found a way to make those fake 'egg product' egg beater things edible as scrambled eggs. I added milk, salt, bacon bits and cheese to them and scrambled them in a little butter. Definitely an improvement. And I don't think I added enough stuff to hurt my diet. Especially since I worked out twice today. And no I still haven't added all my stats to my spreadsheet, and as you can see I haven't posted any here. I might do that again, or I might not. I don't know.

No comments: